Vitamin D3 is not really a vitamin but actually a prohormone that has been produced by life forms for over 750 million years! It is not available from food but can only be produced by exposure to sunlight. Unfortunately the long winters, inadequate sunlight in the Northern hemisphere, application of sun cream and modern day lifestyle of living and working indoors means most of us receive insufficient exposure to produce the levels of vitamin D needed for optimum health. Our Vitamin D tablets contain the D3 cholecalciferol form extracted from lanolin, this is real vitamin, i.e. the same as that produced by human skin.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
|Vitamin D3 (2,000IU)||50mcg||1,000%|
|Vitamin D3 (4,000IU)||100mcg||2,000%|
Questions, comments or order inquiries? Please use the contact form and we respond as soon as we can.